Admission requirements for Walden’s programs vary but generally include the following:
- Official transcript(s)
- Applicable test scores
- Completed online application
- Employment history
- List of transfer credits
Doctoral Degree Requirements
- A master's degree or higher.
- Three years of related professional or academic experience.
- Select doctoral programs only require a bachelor’s degree for admission.
Master's Degree Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
Bachelor's Degree Requirements
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter-credit hours.
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service.
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden.
Walden Makes Transferring College Credits Simple and Straightforward
Obtain an official transcript from your previous institution(s). Our enrollment advisors can help you with this—and Walden will even pay the transcript fee for you.
We will carefully review your previous coursework to maximize the number of credits we can apply to your Walden program of study.
You will receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation within three business days, including a summary of the courses that have been accepted for transfer up to the maximum number of credits.*