In this program, you will be prepared to:
- Articulate the role that human and social services leaders play in promoting social change and advocacy for individuals, families, and communities in need.
- Interpret and apply human social services research to inform the practice of human and social services delivery systems.
- Synthesize findings from research to develop culturally and contextually relevant interventions and direct services.
- Use knowledge of formal and informal networks in the development and evaluation of human and social services delivery systems.
- Apply legal and ethical standards in the administration and delivery of human and social services systems.
- Discuss how personal values and attitudes affect leadership, planning, and advocacy activities.
Additionally, our professionally-focused curriculum includes courses on grant writing, interprofessional practice, and the development of an ePortfolio.