Choose from our General Program or five different specializations:
- Global Issues and Social Justice
- Law and Legal Studies
- Managing in the Public Environment
- Public Service Through Civic Engagement
- Social Entrepreneurship
AIM Higher at Walden University
Transition from a bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree in less time with Walden’s Accelerate Into Master’s (AIM) degree option. AIM offers high-achieving undergraduate students an opportunity to take as many as five graduate-level courses in their undergraduate coursework.
Upon completion, credits from these courses can be applied toward a master’s degree. With the AIM degree option, you can earn your master’s degree in as little as one year, depending on your individual progress and degree program.
Graduates of this program will be prepared to:
- Explain how public policy is formulated and implemented.
- Define ethical leadership and evaluate its importance in contemporary government and public administration.