Online Psychology Certificates
Walden’s graduate certificate programs in psychology help you expand your knowledge base or gain expertise in a new area of specialization.
Coursework focuses on developing advanced skills in critical thinking and problem solving through the study of academic theory and real-world practical applications. Earning a certificate gives you a new credential and refreshed skills to make an immediate difference in your career.
- Post-Doctoral Psychology Respecialization Certificate
Earning a Post-Doctoral Psychology Re-specialization Certificate gives you the opportunity to gain theory and knowledge in a specialization other than the one you focused on in your degree work.
Specializations topics include educational, forensic, health, organizational, and social psychology. Find out more.
- Post-Master’s Online Teaching in Psychology Certificate
Gain deeper knowledge of online learning theory as well as practical strategies and best practices for managing instructional design and teaching diverse student populations through engaging online instruction.
This certificate can help prepare you to teach classes online or pursue other careers in the field of online learning or instructional design. Find out more.
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Organizational Psychology and Development
Learn the fundamentals of organizational psychology and development. Explore practical applications for organizational psychology and prepare to become a more effective change agent.
Credits from this certificate program may be applied toward Walden’s MS in Industrial and Organizational Psychology program. Find out more.
Learn more about our online certificate programs.
A Walden enrollment advisor will contact you with more information.Request Information
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees vary by degree program because programs at Walden are tailored to the specific needs of professionals in each field.
Manage your school expenses with:
- Convenient monthly payment plans that allow you to pay tuition in installments.
- Multiple payment plan options, including some that can be combined with school loan programs (if available in your country of residence).
- No-interest payments, which may eliminate your need for loans.
How to Connect, Interact, and Grow at Walden