Choose from the concentrations below:
- Computer Information Systems and Security
- Crime and Criminals
- Criminal Justice Management and Administration
- Homeland Security
- Human Services for Criminal Justice
Accelerate Into Master's (AIM)
Transition from a bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree in less time with Walden’s Accelerate Into Master’s (AIM) degree option.
AIM offers high-achieving undergraduate students an opportunity to take as many as five graduate-level courses in their undergraduate coursework. Upon completion, credits from these courses can be applied toward a master’s degree. With the AIM degree option, you can earn your master’s degree in as little as one year, depending on your individual progress and degree program.
Walden’s BS in Criminal Justice program focuses on helping you gain the practical skills needed to succeed in the criminal justice field. Course topics include:
- Criminology and Social Control
- Courts and Judicial Process
- Data Analysis for the Criminal Professional