With Walden’s PhD Completion Program—one of the few of its kind—you can finish your dissertation online and earn your PhD in Management or PhD in Public Health.
This is a unique opportunity if you have completed all the needed coursework and requirements for your doctoral program except for your dissertation.
Why the PhD Completion Program at Walden?
- Our straightforward review and approval process will keep you on track toward earning your doctorate.
- The cohort model and dedicated doctoral support services help keep you motivated.
- Walden’s online format offers the flexibility and convenience to finish your degree from anywhere while balancing work and family commitments.
- Walden accepts blocks of coursework completed at another institution.
- Faculty mentors will guide you through each stage of the dissertation process.