Grants, Scholarships, and Tuition Savings
We are committed to helping you put your degree within reach by providing millions of dollars in tuition assistance across many programs through scholarships, grants, and other tuition savings. Take advantage of this opportunity to advance your career today.
Call one of our enrollment advisors to discuss your funding options today at 855.202.9897
Limited Time Tuition Savings
- $7,500 grants for select programs (click to expand)
- $5,000 grants for select doctoral programs (click to expand)
- $3,000 grants for select master's programs (click to expand)
- $2,500 grant for MSN program (click to expand)
- $1,500 grant for all bachelor's programs beginning October 12th (click to expand)
- First 8 weeks tuition free for select (click to expand)
- First 6 weeks tuition free for RN-BSN program (click to expand)
Save 15% on tuition over the lifetime of your program if you are an active-duty member of the military, a veteran of the U.S. armed forces, a spouse of a military member, or an employee of the Veteran's Administration.
Save 15% on all tuition over the lifetime of your program if you are a graduate of Walden or one of our fellow Laureate institutions based in the United States.
Save 25% on tuition over the lifetime of your program if you are the spouse, parent, or child of an enrolled Walden University student.
Transfer of Credit
Save time and money when you transfer and apply credit toward your Walden program.
Accelerate Into Master's (AIM)
With the AIM option, you can save up to 50% off of your Walden master's program by choosing certain electives as a Walden bachelor's student.
Degree Acceleration Opportunities
Find out if you can transfer credit, earn credit for prior learning, or structure your credit hours to earn your bachelor's in less time.
If you are an employee or member of one of our partner organizations, you may be eligible for a tuition savings.
For additional information and eligibility requirements for these grants, scholarships, and tuition savings opportunities, please contact an enrollment advisor at 855-202-9897